DREDGER BAS are mobile vessels, consisting of a propulsion system, flotation system, power unit, cutting head and sludge pump, specially designed to extract or dig material from seabed, lake, river or channel.
These models are available with the following options:
- Equipped with special cutters for delicate environments in order to protect the Geo membrane in artificial lagoons.
- Made of special materials for harsh environments.
- Equipped with different types of cutting heads according to material to be dredged.
The material of the different elements that compose the BAS dredger is selected depending of the dredging site and the type of material to be dredged. Stainless steels, fiberglass, special alloy steels are available for harsh environments and abrasive materials.
BAS DREDGERS are widely used for the recovery and maintenance of sedimentation ponds of industries as diverse as:
- Paper mills.
- Petrochemical plants.
- Power plants.
- Food processors.
- Mining industry: recovery of fine minerals and cleaning of acid sludge.
- Sugar mills.
Other applications include:
- Recovery of lakes and lagoons.
- Dredging of watersheds and canals.
- Dredging of dams and rivers.