BAS HOT WATER CAMERAS are ideal for treating seeds against diseases that reduce yields in crops. They are efficient equipment in its, of high quality and precision operation .
COMPOSITION OF THE EQUIPMENT
• A heat exchanger that can be operated by three different options: electric heaters, natural gas burners or propane or steam.
• An insulated metal tank where the baskets are immersed with the seed for treatment.
• A pump recirculates water through pipes throughout the tank which ensures a uniform temperature throughout the chamber.
• A proportional temperature control that acts on two solenoid valves, which guarantees the exact temperature.
• A control panel consisting of a temperature recorder, pump starter and all electrical protection and measuring equipment.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Functional in its handling.
• Requires little space.
• High efficiency.
• Precision in the control.
• One (1) year warranty.
• High quality equipment and accuracy.