PRECOAT BAS FILTERS are high efficiency vacuum filters for the removal of suspended solids especially effective in solutions that require a high degree of purity, solutions with a low solid content (generally less than 2 – 3%) and in solids of a sticky nature that are prone to plug filter media from other types of filters
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Endless-crown transmission system guarantees constant rotation speed and smooth operation of the filter.
- Vacuum leakage side valve system for easy maintenance and operation.
- Stirrer close to the bottom of the tub that ensures a complete and effective sweep of the entire surface.
- Smooth operation and high precision cutting mechanism which results in stable and uniform pre-coat trimming.
- High-rigidity cutting blade holder produces a clean cut free of jumps.
- Different materials available according to the application required.
PRECOAT BAS FILTERS are manufactured under strict quality controls and modern manufacturing methods resulting in high performance equipment and trouble-free operation.
- Separation of starch.
- Separation of Yeast.
- Clarification of Fruit Juices.
- Clarification of Corn Gluten.
- Sewage treatment.
- Clarification of Dextrose.
- Metallurgical industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Food industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Brewing Industry.
- Wine production.
- Processing of Oils, Fats and their Derivatives.
Tamaños estÁndar – area de filtración en Pies Cuadrados (*)